Empirical Path analytics consultants provide guidance, licensing, and data engineering services to teams confronting complex questions, expanding their marketing data capabilities, and implementing professional-grade tools and integrations.
We work closely with organizations to develop informed strategies and roadmaps, validate data workflows and pipelines, and extract insights into enterprise-level reporting and visualization.
Our data science and engineering consultants solve problems primarily involving digital marketing and measurement platforms because, for many of our customers, web analytics has moved beyond the spreadsheet. While many projects call for Google Cloud Partner (GCP) technologies, primarily BigQuery, to extend the value of the Google Analytics 360 (Premium) Suite, our competencies and experience encompass other popular enterprise tools including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud SQL.
One size does not fit all. Delivering tailored success means we start every engagement exploring and understanding client business goals, technical parameters, and in-house capabilities. Whether your team is just starting out and looking for training and vendor selection, or if you already have the tools and qualified resources in place and need experienced perspective, we can help.
“For many of our customers, web analytics has moved beyond the spreadsheet.”
Our team’s long history of delivering custom analytics solutions to recognized, enterprise clients makes us uniquely qualified to help your organization spend more time querying the data and less time questioning it. We are a certified Google Cloud Platform Partner with over 20 years of combined experience. Let our experts help your team with these big web analytics services:
What We Deliver:
Strategy & Training Services
- Strategy Review: We review your business objectives, resources, and technical environment, and then present recommendations for planning or improving your big web analytics data setup.
- In-Depth Recommendations: Everything above plus review of specific datasets, problem definitions & documentation; vendor recommendations; and roadmaps for engineering, visualization and analysis projects.
- Training & Documentation: We deliver basic and advanced training to teams on Google Cloud Platform and Google Analytics BigQuery. We provide cheat sheets and custom code repositories to get your team up to speed quickly.
Strategy & Training services are for Google Analytics 360 customers evaluating approaches to getting unsampled analytics and additional source data into BigQuery for deeper analysis. Also, BigQuery users looking for guidance on how data sets can go beyond conventional analytics to address advanced marketing questions.
Engineering & Validation Services
- Definition and Development: We gather and define your business requirements, review system architecture, blueprint the data pipeline, make platform recommendations.
- Licensing, Data Hosting & Service Setup: We provide direct access to cloud-hosted solutions and custom datasets. We assist with vendor selection, licensing and setup of third-party infrastructure as a service (IAAS) services to fit your requirements.
- Testing and Error Checking: We validate your exports and check system connections for data integrity and reliability. We provide your team with detailed documentation and necessary knowledge transfer covering work we perform on your systems and data
Engineering & Validation services are for enterprise analytics teams needing to automate or validate connections across third-party sources, internal warehouses, and other data science platforms such as BigQuery, Google Cloud SQL, AWS, Azure. Smaller businesses (SMBs) setting up APIs and exports from marketing tools like Mixpanel, Salesforce, Parse.ly, Marketo, will also benefit from our technical services.
Analysis & Visualization Services
- Dashboard Definition and Development: We gather requirements, define KPIs, and mock up dashboards for buildout. We evaluate data sources and make system recommendations. We build, test, and document dashboards and offer ongoing support as needed for recurring reports.
- Automated Data Collection and Reporting: We eliminate time wasted on manual exporting and preparation of data into your dashboards by automating data flows.
- Analysis and Data Visualization: We surface the patterns and insights in your data by combining, cleaning, and presenting information around common challenges like real-time marketing, customer lifetime value (CLV), and attribution. Our team is qualified to address advanced, predictive insights as well.
Analysis & Visualization services are for businesses which need to solve complex marketing challenges such as customer lifetime value (CLV), multi-channel attribution, real-time upsell, and one-to-one marketing, among others. We help analysts in need of ad-hoc reporting in tools like Tableau, Data Studio 360, and Indicative or setup of recurring dashboards in tools like Klipfolio, BIME, and Periscope.
Learn more about our partnership with Google Cloud Platform
Contact us to discuss your data services needs.