- Find Hidden Errors
- Surface Opportunities
- Expert Recommendations
- Fix it Your Way
Tired of Data Discrepancies?
It’s rare to find an analytics implementation that isn’t leaking data, double counting, or missing out altogether on significant touch points. In our analytics audits, our whole team tackles your site, running through an extensive checklist looking in the not-so-obvious places where small things can cause big problems.
- Our whole-team approach to auditing your website means you benefit from perspective and expertise
- Combined user task and machine-based auditing makes sure no stone is left unturned
- Platform-agnostic audits proven in years of working with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and others.
Our Audits Don't Just Find the Errors
The possibilities for measurement using top-tier analytics platforms like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics are almost limitless but at the same time daunting for most teams. Based on the feedback and finding within the audit we’ll not only make recommendations on different ways to collect and process your data but also surface unknown integrations and capabilities to open up new perspectives on hard-to-solve questions.
- Deep experience with enterprise-grade analytics means we’ve seen what works
- We explain why each finding is important for optimal digital measurement
- You get a detailed document that helps your team gain analytics expertise
Well Documented Fixes and Consultative Guidance
We will perform a Google Analytics Audit to shape our strategy and detail our recommendations for customizing GA on client web and mobile properties. Empirical Path will review, test and validate Account and View structure, tracking code implementation, feature usage, Admin settings and key reports.
- You get detailed documentation of errors and recommended fixes
- Copy and paste code snippets for easy implementation
- Clear prioritization and level of effort detailed for every audit finding
Fix it Now or Later with Your Team or Ours
After reviewing in-depth audit findings by conference call with Empirical Path, clients will input the priority label and add comments to identify the highest priority fixes and enhancements. Empirical Path will supply work estimates for each finding and can work with your teams in a number of ways – from completely fixing the found issues or proving simple guidance for your internals teams.
- Prioritization and timing of fixes is up to you
- We fix and validate it or train your team to do it
- Post-audit support, training, and validation services available
Analytics Audit Pricing & Approach
For each audit, our consultants visit and interact with client subdomains and domains to inspect elements of actions promoted by the site, such as using forms, downloads, sharing tools, rich media, and links to other sites. We examine the tracking code on key pages as well as the HTTP headers conveyed to analytics systems from these pages and the above actions. Next, we perform an automated scan of sample pages on all subdomains to validate that latest version of tracking code is functioning on each page. Finally, we review existing reporting in-depth, highlighting opportunities to improve clarity and intuitiveness of reporting, identifying ways to improve accuracy, and brainstorming new metrics that align with key business drivers. Ensure reliable data with every Checkpoint of a Basic or Advanced Audit offered at a fixed fee. View or Download our latest analytics audit checklist and pricing sheet (PDF).
Analytics Audits Case Studies
These clients benefitted these clients more language more language.
Client praises our Google Analytics work
Read about one client’s eye-opening audit and the analytics enhancements it inspired
Fitness site gets in shape
Learn about how a fitness equipment maker started collecting accurate and attributable e-commerce data
Video plays sheds light on conversions
Read about how a automaker client delivered the needed insights into visitor behavior