Parse.ly Is For Publishers
Empirical Path analytics consultants help content producers and media companies get closer to their readers with Parse.ly’s innovative platform for publishers.
As a certified Parse.ly Agency Partner, we provide smarter and faster deployments to help organizations extract more value from advanced audience segments, custom variables, and engagement metrics.
(For a limited time, schedule a free consultation with Parse.ly and Empirical Path to learn about tracking distributed content.)
Our deep experience with web analytics, tag management, and data science & engineering in the publishing sector means content organizations can take full advantage of Parse.ly insights via integrations with other analytics tools, data warehouses, and tools like Segment.
Empirical Path is proud to be named an official Parse.ly Agency Alliance Program Partner. Our consultants have been delivering custom web analytics solutions to major publishers like Business Insider, Elsevier, The Motley Fool, and Gannett for years and are uniquely qualified to support Parse.ly’s mission of providing powerful and intuitive measurement tools tailor-made for the needs of digital content marketers, editorial teams, and media-focused analysts.
To learn more, schedule a free site consultation with Parse.ly and Empirical Path to find out why companies like The Telegraph, Mashable, Slate, Gawker, and Conde Nast are supplementing web analytics platforms like Google Analytics 360 with Parse.ly’s powerful content engagement algorithms and open API.
How we help publishers make the most of their Parse.ly investment:
- Blueprinting your implementation and measurement schema
- Providing deployment options via Tag Management Systems (TMS) like Google Tag Manager, Tealium, and Segment
- Planning your Parse.ly integration with other business intelligence and customer insight tools
Content Testing, Segmentation, and Performance
- Segmenting of content using Parse.ly’s tracking of posts, authors, sections, tags and custom metadata
- Identifying evergreen content to repurpose on-site and in marketing campaigns
- Planning and incorporating A/B and multivariate test data into Parse.ly
- Comparing and contextualizing Parse.ly metrics against analytics data from other tools
- Quality checking your metadata, tracking and reporting accuracy
Parse.ly API & Data Pipeline
- Providing roadmaps and examples of actionable analyses
- Exporting your disaggregated, raw Parse.ly data to a data warehouse of your choice
- Training your team to use the Parse.ly API and/or Data Pipeline schema
- Using Parse.ly data (via the API or stored in Data Warehouse) to deliver entire analysis workflows
- Learn more about Empirical Path’s Data Science and Engineering Services
- Defining finite, actionable key performance indicators
- Creating focused dashboards and automated reports
- Delivering Interpretation and recommendations from reporting
- Learn more about Empirical Path’s Reporting & Visualization Services
Unlike agencies which bundle packages of digital services, Empirical Path has always focused solely on web analytics consulting. We continue to bring our deep experience delivering measurement strategy, analytics audits, custom implementations, and advanced reporting to data-driven organizations. Because of our time in the trenches with media companies, we understand the challenges publishers face quantifying true audience engagement, tracking shared content, and building measurement cultures. Parse.ly relieves many of these pain points and continues to stay ahead of new challenges and trends facing digital publishers.
Learn More about Parse.ly:
- How to Track the Performance of Distributed Content
- Parse.ly Forms Alliance Program for Digital Media Agencies
- Parse.ly Tour
Learn more about Empirical Path’s work with Media Companies