- Make the Most of OLO
- OLO Measurement Strategy
- Smarter OLO Campaigns
- Custom Reporting
How We Help
Empirical Path audits, fixes and enhances measurement of restaurants’ online ordering systems in partnership with Olo. Using Google Analytics 360 and Standard, Google Tag Manager, Segment, Adobe Analytics and other tools, we ensure that campaigns and promotions get credit for digital orders and that checkout processes are tracked accurately and in detail.
As the preferred analytics partner Empirical Path can work with your OLO website on the following needs:
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager set-up
- Enhanced E-commerce reporting
- ROI on marketing spends through Google Analytics
- Dashboarding & Visualization
- Website optimization, A/B testing
- Blueprinting a “best-practice” implementation and measurement schema
- Providing deployment options via Tag Management Systems
- Planning web and app analytics integration with business intelligence tools
Campaigns & Segmentation
Take advantage of our intimate understanding of OLO audiences and funnels. We help restaurants and hospitality-focused agencies by:
- Creating attribution models and multi-channel analyses
- Delivering tools and methodologies for complete Campaign Tracking
- Enabling page, product and visitor segmentation
Meaningful Insights for Your Business
When off-the-shelf reporting just doesn’t cut it, talk to one of our certified OLO experts about:
- Defining finite, actionable key performance indicators (KPI)
- Creating focused dashboards and automated reports
- Delivering interpretation and recommendations from reporting
OLO Case Studies
Empirical Path helped these clients customize website and mobile analytics with OLO.
We helped Mellow Mushroom with a measurement strategy with online ordering, gift card and clothing purchases along with providing an executive dashboard for leadership.
We worked with Taco Mac marketing leadership to set up a reporting interface for their food and drink menus, source attribution for online order measurement and A/B testing & optimization for its menus.
We helped Focus Brands implement Enhanced Ecommerce to capture checkout and drop-off by product for 350+ franchise locations.