So far, the concept of “the Terrible Twos” doesn’t apply to this two-year-old…Empirical Path LLC.
On January 21, 2010 Empirical Path changed its legal structure from a sole proprietorship to a Limited Liability Company to enable a geographic and leadership expansion, and we have never looked back. What started in 2003 as a market research consultancy in Washington, DC has grown and focused in the ensuing decade to become a team of experts in marketing measurement with offices, clients, and partners around the country and the world.
We’ve achieved more in the past two years than the previous seven thanks to the addition of Jim Snyder to lead our web analytics practice. Jim cemented a partnership with Google Analytics that has introduced us to thought leaders and clients and kept us on the cutting edge of the digital measurement field. He also gave us boots on the ground in Atlanta and the larger Southeast, an area with great marketing organizations and steady growth, in addition to our Washington, DC and New Mexico offices.
Since becoming an LLC, Empirical Path has also:
- Spoken at events ranging from Google Tech User Groups and non-profit confabs to the American Advertising Federation and Business Insider’s Ignition: Future of Media.
- Added agencies like Dachis Group and McKee Wallwork Cleveland to a client roster that already boasted Siteworx and TwentySix2.
- Forged partnerships with Yahoo! Web Analytics and Webtrends to complement our Google Analytics Certified Partner relationship.
- Dived deeper into the e-commerce space by landing engagements with TRX, Codesion, Affordable Solar, Cabinet Giant, and many others.
- Inaugurated the Google for Nonprofits Marketplace and mentored multiple Analysis Exchange students.
- Built our roster of media clients by helping Cox Search’s Kudzu.com and The New Republic as we did long-time clients Business Insider and ASB.tv.
- Developed social media measurement techniques and launched profiles on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google Plus, and Slideshare.
- Hired Directors of Business Development and Web Analytics Reporting and Technical Specialists…and we’re hiring even more!
Our plans for the next two years? Continue to expand our talent and our client base, while staying true to our mission:
Or contact us to see how we can help you optimize your marketing.