Empirical Path seeks a full-time or part-time Web Analytics Specialist with:
- Only two or three years of experience using Google Analytics heavily
- Strong client service, project management, and communication skills
- Developing web & app analytics implementation and reporting skills
Web Analytics Specialists support marketing analytics consulting engagements with an all-remote team of colleagues. Location near our offices in Atlanta, GA; Albuquerque, NM; or Washington, DC is a plus, but remote candidates in the U.S. are more than welcome.
Empirical Path are “Analytics Experts for your Digital Business”, a digital measurement consultancy that has served hundreds of commercial, government, not-for-profit and ad agency clients since 2002. We have grown 50% per year as a Certified Partner of Google for products like Analytics 360, Tag Manager, Optimize and BigQuery. We are also a partner of Adobe, Tealium, Segment, Parse.ly and Mixpanel.
The Web Analytics Specialist is primarily responsible for supporting Account Managers to help clients understand their audiences, enhance their digital user experience, and increase their online conversions. He or she will also develop additional business from current and new clients and assist in marketing the firm. The Web Analytics Specialist will deliver services personally and in collaboration with remote, specialized colleagues and contractors for multiple engagements at all stages, including:
- Managing client relationships
- Understanding client needs
- Drafting proposals, timelines, and budgets
- Planning and delivering audits and implementations of web analytics tools
- Identifying opportunities to capture additional user behavior data
- Planning and delivering enhancements to web analytics tools and processes
- Validating configuration of analytics implementation
- Implementing A/B split testing code and experiments
- Creating Key Performance Indicators
- Planning and delivering integration of data sources with web analytics and business intelligence tools
- Designing web analytics reports, visualizations, and dashboards
- Finding and communicating actionable trends and segments
- Articulating data-driven recommendations
- Answering ad hoc questions
- Only two or three years of experience implementing and customizing Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, Parse.ly and other web and app analytics software.
- Only two or three years of experience creating reports and insights with web and app analytics software.
- Understanding of online marketing channels including display advertising, PPC, SEO, social media, email, etc.
- Understanding of website design, development and publishing.
- Proven written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Google Drive applications, especially Sheet, Slides and Docs, or Microsoft Office equivalents.
- A dedicated, quiet work area with phone and high-speed web connectivity.
- Availability during 4-8 continuous hours of your choice from 8 a.m. ET to 8 p.m. ET. and to travel 4-6 times per year.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a remote team.
- One or more years of experience in consulting, agency or other client service businesses.
- College degree.
- Web analytics certification or other training.
- Experience with project management tools and processes.
- Experience working remotely.
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Adobe Launch, or other Tag Management Systems.
- Experience reporting on analytics and other data via APIs using spreadsheets, visualization tools (such as Data Studio, DOMO, Tableau, Power BI, etc.), and database and data warehouse platforms (such as Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, etc.).
- Experience with split testing tools such as Google Optimize, Adobe Target, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, etc.
Please send a cover letter (required) explaining your interest in the position along with a resume to:
hr (at) empiricalpath (dot) com