Empirical Path seeks a remote, full- or part-time Web Analytics Implementation Consultant with strong technical, analytical, and client service skills to support our clients nationwide.
Empirical Path are “Analytics Experts for your Digital Business”, a digital measurement consultancy that has served hundreds of commercial, government, not-for-profit and ad agency clients since 2002. We have grown 50% per year as a Certified Partner of Google for products like Analytics 360, Tag Manager, Optimize and BigQuery. We are also a partner of Adobe, Tealium, Segment, Parse.ly, Amplitude and Mixpanel.
The Web Analytics Consultant is focused on configuring and guiding implementation for web and app analytics, tag management, CDP and split testing tools to help our clients understand their audiences, enhance user experience, optimize marketing spend, and increase online conversions. The Web Analytics Consultant will support Account Managers by assisting multiple engagements at all stages, including:
- Understanding client needs and translating them to reporting/implementation requirements.
- Planning and executing migrations and implementations of web analytics tools
- Auditing web analytics implementations and recommending improvements
- Planning and executing enhancements to web analytics tools and processes
- Identifying opportunities to capture additional user behavior data
- Managing developers in completing an implementation and QA’ing their work
- Creating Key Performance Indicators
- Implementing A/B tests
- Drafting proposals, timelines, and budgets
- Five years or more experience implementing and customizing Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude or other web and app analytics software.
- Experience with Mobile Analytics tools including Firebase.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics 4 and nuances of Universal-to- GA4 migration.
- Experience customizing Google Tag Manager, Tealium iQ, Adobe Launch, or other Tag Management Systems to build and capture data layers and other metadata
- Understanding of website Document Object Model.
- General understanding of online marketing channels including PPC, SEO, display ads, social media, email, partnerships, etc. and tracking strategies for attribution (UTM tagging, channel groupings, etc.)
- A dedicated, quiet work area with phone and high-speed web connectivity.
- Availability during a minimum of four continuous hours of your choice from 8 a.m. ET to 8 p.m. ET.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to pass a federal employment background check.
Desired Skills & Experience
- College or advanced degree.
- Two or more years of experience in consulting, agency or other client service businesses.
- Web analytics, industry certification and/or analytics tool certification and/or tool certification (Adobe, GA, etc.)
- Experience with data APIs, preferred experience with web analytics related APIs (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Adobe Data Warehouse)
- Experience with database systems (SQL or NO SQL based), data modeling and ETL tools and data warehousing solutions (BigQuery, PostgreSQL, AWS Redshift)
- Experience implementing split testing code and building experiment variations (using Google Experiments, Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, Adobe Target, etc.).
- Experience integrating web analytics metrics and dimensions with marketing automation and CRM systems (such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, etc.).
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Please send a cover letter (required) explaining your interest in the position along with a resume to:
hr (at) empiricalpath (dot) com