Empirical Path seeks a remote, contract Mobile Analytics Consultant with strong background in analytics, and marketing technology in the mobile landscape, with strong analytical, and client service skills to support our clients nationwide and our offices in Atlanta, GA; Albuquerque, NM; and Washington, DC.
Empirical Path are “Analytics Experts for your Digital Business”, a digital measurement consultancy that has served hundreds of commercial, government, not-for-profit and ad agency clients since 2002. We have grown 50% per year as a Certified Partner of Google for products like Analytics 360, Firebase, Tag Manager, Optimize and BigQuery. We are also a partner of Adobe, Tealium, Segment, Parse.ly and Mixpanel.
The Mobile Analytics Consultant is relied upon for implementation planning, strategy, and use of analytics, app attribution and split testing tools and more to help our clients understand their audiences, enhance their digital user experience, optimize their marketing spend, and increase their online conversions. The Consultant will assist multiple engagements at all stages, including:
- Understanding client needs
- Planning and executing strategic implementations of app analytics and other tool sdks, and/or marketing ‘tags’
- Auditing app analytics and tag management implementations and recommending improvements
- Planning and executing enhancements to app analytics and tag management tools and processes
- Work directly with developer resources(internal, contract, or client) to create implementation specs, documentation and data dictionary
- Advising Analytics Account Directors on app focused projects
- Implementing A/B tests
- Identifying additional relevant user behavior or traits that should be tracked
- Drafting proposals, timelines, and budgets
- Conduct training (internally as well as client-facing)
- Deep experience with mobile analytics platforms such as Mixpanel, Amplitude, Firebase, Google Analytics App + Web
- Experience with tag management, CDP and event tracking platforms for mobile apps such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Segment, mParticle, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager/Launch.
- General understanding of the mobile ‘Martech’ landscape and marketing channels used for app marketing including PPC, SEO, display ads, social media, email, SMS, push, partnerships, etc.
- Comfort with Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel or the Google equivalents.
- A dedicated, quiet work area with phone and high-speed web connectivity.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Desire to develop consulting and business skills in order to grow a venture
- College degree or MBA.
- Analytics certification(s) or other relevant training.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android SDKs, and/or mobile app development experience.
- Experience importing analytics and other data via APIs into spreadsheets (via AppScript, SuperMetrics, Excellent Analytics, etc.), visualization tools (such as Klipfolio, Tableau, Cyfe, Bime, etc.), and database and data warehouse platforms (such as Google BigQuery or Hadoop).
- Experience implementing split testing code and building experiment variations (using Google Optimize, Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, Adobe Target, etc.).
- Experience integrating analytics metrics and dimensions with marketing automation and CRM systems (such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, etc.).
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Please apply through this posting or send a cover letter and resume to:
We will be in contact should there be a potential match with the knowledge, skills and experience requirements of the position.