We’re Looking for a Senior Analytics Consultant
Empirical Path is a web analytics, split testing, and campaign measurement consultancy serving Fortune 500 and other leading companies in media, retail, and technology — plus higher-ed, ad agency, and government clients — since 2002. We are experiencing rapid growth as Certified Partners of Google Analytics (and Resellers of GA Premium), Google Tag Manager, Google BigQuery, Mixpanel, Tealium, Webtrends, Parse.ly and Klipfolio and consultants in Adobe Analytics and Dynamic Tag Manager and IBM Digital Analytics.
The Senior Analytics Consultant is responsible for implementing and enhancing tag management, web analytics and split testing tools to help our clients understand their audiences, enhance their digital user experience, optimize their marketing spend, and increase their online conversions. The Senior Analytics Consultant will assist multiple engagements at all stages, including:
- Understanding client needs
- Planning and executing implementations of web analytics tools
- Auditing web analytics implementations and recommending improvements
- Planning and executing enhancements to web analytics tools and processes
- Designing web analytics reports, visualizations, and dashboards
- Implementing A/B split testing code and experiments
- Identifying opportunities to capture additional user behavior data
- Drafting proposals, timelines, and budgets
- Deep experience implementing and customizing Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, or other web analytics software
- Experience customizing Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Segment, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, or other Tag Management Systems.
- Deep understanding of website Domain Object Model
- General understanding of online marketing channels including PPC, SEO, display ads, social media, email, partnerships, etc.
- Comfort with Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- A dedicated, quiet work area with phone and high-speed web connectivity
- Availability during four continuous hours of your choice from 8 a.m. ET to 8 p.m. ET.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to develop consulting and business skills in order to grow a venture
- College degree or MBA.
- Web analytics certification or other training. Experience with data APIs, preferred experience with web analytics related APIs (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Adobe Data Warehouse)
- Experience with database systems (SQL or NO SQL based), data modeling and ETL tools and data warehousing solutions (BigQuery, PostgreSQL, AWS Redshift)
- Experience implementing split testing code and building experiment variations (using Google Experiments, Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, Adobe Target, etc.).
- Experience integrating web analytics metrics and dimensions with marketing automation and CRM systems (such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, etc.).
- Ideal candidate has above average experience with the following languages: SQL, PostgreSQL, Python, Java, Ruby, C++
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Ready to be an Senior Analytics Consultant?
Please submit your information via form below or send a cover letter (required) explaining your interest in the position along with a resume to:
peter (dot) howley (at) empiricalpath (dot) com.