Empirical Path seeks a full-time Business Development Leader with:
- Excellent prospecting and relationship-building skills
- Solid scoping and negotiating skills
- Ability to generate leads from a Channel Partner network
- Ability to manage Sales Pursuits from Qualification through Close
- Core understanding of digital marketing and related measurement services
Location: Remote candidates in the U.S. are more than welcomed, with those in key Empirical Path markets preferred: Atlanta, Washington DC, Boston, Dallas and Los Angeles.
Empirical Path are “Analytics Experts for your Digital Business”, a digital measurement consultancy that has served hundreds of commercial, government, not-for-profit and ad agency clients since 2002. We have grown 50%+ per year as a Certified Partner of Google for products like Analytics 360, Tag Manager, Optimize and BigQuery. We are also partners with Adobe, Tealium, Segment, mParticle, FiveTran, Heap, Amplitude, Parse.ly and Mixpanel.
The Business Development Leader’s accountabilities fall into the following areas:
- Increase Referral Network: Create new and expand existing Channel Partner Relationships (Professional Services Firms: Web Development Firms, Design Firms, Agencies, System Integrators, Consultants/Advisors)
- Expand existing professional services network
- Identify new professional service firms
- Initiate and expand our position as “preferred partner”
- Increase Lead Generation: Create new and expand existing Channel Partner Relationships (Technology Partners: Analytics, CDP, Ecommerce, Content Management Systems, Conversion Rate Optimization, BI)
- Understand and leverage Channel Partner Programs
- Effectively position Empirical Path within partner programs
- Identify and expand relationships with key executives and sales professionals
- Build a reliable, consistent program which generates recurring qualified sales leads
- Sales Process Ownership and Management
- Manage Lead Generation
- Initial Lead Qualification based on Prospective Client Needs
- Manage Prospective Client Relationships
- Manage and respond to RFPs and maintain messaging across other sales communication
- Coordinate internal resources throughout the sales process
- Identify target accounts and secure revenue
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling digital marketing services or software.
- Understanding of web analytics including dashboards, reports, tag management and digital marketing pixels via tools like Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Segment, Data Studio, DOMO and Tableau.
- Understanding of online marketing channels including PPC, SEO, affiliate programs, social media, email, partnerships, etc.
- Understanding of website design, development and publishing.
- Proven written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and/or Google Drive equivalents.
- A dedicated, quiet work area with phone and high-speed web connectivity.
- Availability during 4-8 continuous hours of your choice from 8 a.m. ET to 8 p.m. ET. and to travel 6-8 times per year.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a remote team.
- Undergraduate degree or MBA.
- Web analytics certification or other training.
- Minimum 1 year of experience selling digital analytics services or software.
Please send a cover letter (required) explaining your interest in the position along with a resume to: hr (at) empiricalpath (dot) com