We’re Looking for an Analytics Account Director
Empirical Path seeks a full-time or part-time Account Director with excellent client service, project management, and communication skills; extensive web analytics implementation and reporting skills; and basic development and data science skills to lead analytics consulting engagements with colleagues in our offices in Atlanta, GA; Albuquerque, NM; and Washington, DC.
The Account Director is primarily responsible for leading current consulting engagements, including GA360 engagements, to help clients understand their audiences, enhance their digital user experience, and increase their online conversions. He or she will secondarily develop additional business from current and new clients and assist in marketing the firm. The Account Director will deliver services personally and by project-managing remote, specialized colleagues and contractors for multiple engagements at all stages, including:
- Minimum 4 years of experience creating reports and dashboards with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends, Mixpanel, Parse.ly and other web and app analytics software.
- Minimum 4 years of experience implementing and customizing web and app analytics software.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Segment or other Tag Management Systems.
- Understanding of online marketing channels including PPC, SEO, affiliate programs, social media, email, partnerships, etc.
- Understanding of website design, development and publishing.
- Proven written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and/or Google Drive equivalents.
- A dedicated, quiet work area with phone and high-speed web connectivity.
- Availability during 4-8 continuous hours of your choice from 8 a.m. ET to 8 p.m. ET. and to travel 4-6 times per year.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a remote team.
- College degree or MBA.
- Web analytics certification or other training.
- Experience reporting on analytics and other data via APIs using spreadsheets (via AppScript, SuperMetrics, etc.), visualization tools (such as Klipfolio, Tableau, DOMO, Looker, QlikView, etc.), and database and data warehouse platforms (such as Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, etc.).
- Experience with split testing tools such as Google Optimize, Adobe Target, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, etc.
Ready to be an Analytics Account Director?
Please submit your information via form below or send a cover letter (required) explaining your interest in the position along with a resume to:
peter (dot) howley (at) empiricalpath (dot) com.