If those ears are anywhere in the U.S. — especially Washington, DC; New Mexico; or Georgia — then please consider joining Empirical Path as a Web Analytics Technical Specialist. You’ll learn from highly experienced managers, serve diverse clients around the world, and get the first shot at the latest technology thanks to our software partnerships. In particular:
“The Web Analytics Technical Specialist is responsible for implementing and enhancing web analytics tools to help our clients understand their audiences, enhance their digital user experience, and increase their online conversions. The Specialist will assist multiple engagements at all stages, including:
- Understanding client needs
- Drafting proposals, timelines, and budgets
- Planning and executing implementations of web analytics tools
- Auditing web analytics implementations and recommending improvements
- Planning and executing enhancements to web analytics tools and processes
- Designing web analytics reports
- Identifying opportunities to capture additional user behavior data”
Please see the job description for details on qualifications and how to apply (hint: phone calls and the contact form do not allow candidates to include the required cover letter; we gotta know that you care and that you can write). And if you aren’t quite this technical but love web analytics reporting and interpretation, please consider our Web Analytics Reporting Specialist openings.
how we can help you.