Registration is closed. Please contact us to learn about upcoming training courses or schedule a dedicated training for your organization.
Google Analytics is complex and always changing, but Google’s online course takes too long with no one to help when you have questions.
Come to our Google Analytics courses September 22-23, live in Albuquerque! You’ll learn new features and best practices from our experts and your fellow practitioners, all explained in an easy-to-understand way.
Who Should Attend:
- Business owners looking to understand how their website and online advertising contribute to their bottom line
- Marketing Managers who need to report on how different marketing channels contribute to success
- Teams who need shared, reliable to data to drive decisions (group rates are available)
What You’ll Learn:
You’ll leave with reporting and implementation skills and ideas to put into action: how to calculate ROI from PPC & other marketing; how to focus on the most valuable audiences; how to maximize revenue & conversions.
Empirical Path Founder Peter Howley will lead the training, and other Empirical Path consultants will deliver training on their areas of expertise. We’ve become experts in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager thanks to our many years delivering analytics consulting and partnerships with Google. We often deliver custom training to clients at their locations and just for their staff.
Each half-day course combines presentations with exercises so you and your team will leave with reporting and implementation skills and ideas to put into action the next day. Any of the following courses can be combined as you need:
- Google Analytics 101 Basic Product Training
- Learn to determine Key Performance Indicators, understand dimensions and metrics, manage Views and Accounts, create basic Segments, and get the most from Audience, Acquisition, Behavior, and Conversion reports.
- Google Analytics 201 Analysis Training
- Google Analytics 301 Technical Training
- Google Tag Manager Training
- Learn to implement analytics, ad and other vendor tags using the new interface of Google’s free Tag Management System, including to administer Accounts, implement Containers, configure Tags from integrated vendors, create custom Tags, define firing and blocking Triggers, capture information via Variables, and test and validate your work.
Students are also invited to join us for lunch (on us) after AM sessions and before PM sessions to meet other analytics practitioners and take advantage of our “Help Desk” to get answers to any specific GA and GTM questions.
how we can help you.