The American Advertising Federation hosted Peter Howley this week for another talk on digital measurement (see here for the previous presentation). Peter promised attendees that they would “learn how your organization can boost online conversions, streamline decision-making and reduce development effort by applying the best practices and latest approaches Empirical Path uses with clients like Cox, The Motley Fool, McKesson, Business Insider, Assurant and AT&T.” He addressed:
- How to identify your online channels that drive offline conversions by integrating web and mobile analytics data with Salesforce, Marketo and other CRM and marketing automation tools
- How to understand retention and traits of digital customers who juggle desktops, tablets and mobile devices
- How to encourage insights from across your organization by visualizing and sharing results and findings that combine multiple data sources
- How to maximize online results by data-driven testing and optimization of conversion processes
- How to focus your analysis and advertising on the most valuable segments by tracking more user and content traits and sharing with remarketing campaigns
- How to improve your media mix and reduce cost per lead with attribution models and reports that go beyond “last-touch” attribution
- How to cut costly developer hours spent to track your website by embracing Tag Management Systems like Tealium, Google Tag Manager and Segment.io
Please see the presentation below or here.
how we can help you.