Fruits, flowers and appliances are welcome, but the gift Empirical Path LLC needs most on its fourth anniversary is more talent!
Every January 21, we’re reminded to look back on the past year by the anniversary of our LLC’s formation. In 2013, we had another year of double-digit revenue growth and expanded capabilities. By far the biggest news was being chosen as a Google Analytics Premium Authorized Reseller. We also partnered with Mixpanel, Klipfolio and Optimizely.
We also beefed-up a core offering, our Web Analytics Audit, and formally launched a long-standing service, Reporting & Interpretation. Our consultants delivered multiple projects to integrate web analytics data with CRM and marketing automation tools and to ease analytics code changes via tag management systems.
Empirical Path started in 2003 as a Washington, DC market research consultancy, and is now a team of experts in marketing measurement and split testing with offices, clients and partners around the country and the world. In 2010, we changed our legal structure from a sole proprietorship to a Limited Liability Company to enable a geographic and leadership expansion. We’ve achieved more in the past four years than the previous seven thanks to the addition of Jim Snyder to lead our web analytics practice. Jim cemented a partnership with Google Analytics that has made us to thought leaders and kept us on the cutting edge of the digital measurement field.
In the past 12 months, Empirical Path also:
- Was chosen to implement, support and teach Google Analytics Premium by a New York publishing client
- Added Gannett and Smithsonian Magazine to a media client roster than includes Business Insider and Cox
- Attended another Google Analytics Certified Partner Summit to learn — and write — about new Demographic and Google Tag Manager features
- Joined with a search marketing agency partner to present two webinars on new Google Analytics capabilities, including Content Experiments, Universal Analytics and Attribution Modeling
- Spoke to an organization of designers and developers about tracking the newest website technOlogies
- Continued our involvement helping not-for-profits via an Analysis Exchange project for a news organization
- Added Colgate University and CNM to a higher-ed client roster than includes Emory University and UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
What’s this four-year-old plan to do next? Grow the team, host more training events, help more clients speed up code changes with tag management, and get data in front of decision-makers via not just automated spreadsheets but also business intelligence tools like Tableau and Klipfolio.
Contact us to discuss your goals for 2014 and how we can help.
how we can help you.