- Product Analytics
- Data Accuracy
- Customer Analytics
- Business Intelligence
Activate Actionable Product Analytics
Regardless of what analytics tool or e-commerce platform you are using make your data actionable. Stop exporting and organizing your product data in spreadsheets and other tools, enable your analytics to have the right data.
- Measure merchandising – Impressions, Clicks, Click-through, and revenue generated by placement for any given product or category page.
- Measure product performance – categories, brands, segments, and individual SKUs.
- Measure promotional performance – Product, Order, and Affiliate level coupon code performance – transactions, revenue, and average basket size.
- Measure order confirmation – ensure that all order level details are captured – Product Type, Quantities, Revenue, Tax, and Discounts etc.
Confident Data-Driven Decisions
E-commerce data accuracy is always of concern and frequently doesn’t align with other internal systems leading to poor decision making. Empirical Path can help validate e-commerce transaction measurement including comparisons to the ‘source of truth’ back-end system.
- Compare transactionID and associated details (sources, products, coupons) from your Analytics tool and compare to the back-end system for an agreed upon timeframe
- Research and provide a hypothesis on leading causes of transactional discrepancies
- Attempt to recreate causes of transactional disparities Provide recommended solutions to address the causes of transactional differences
True Multi-Channel Analytics
Capturing site-side data is only one part of the larger multi-channel analytics holy grail. Empirical Path can help customize your Analytics tool to de-duplicate users who log in from two or more devices. We can help enable User ID to be passed to Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics and transferred to Business Intelligence systems, so it can be joined to other data sources using User ID. End the double-counting of visitors for a more accurate understanding of audience and engagement and conversion per user.
Connect the Dots
Empirical Path analytics consultants provide guidance, licensing, and data engineering services to teams confronting complex questions, expanding their marketing and sales data capabilities and implementing professional-grade tools and integrations.
- Dashboard Definition and Development – we gather requirements, define KPIs, and mock up dashboards for buildout. We evaluate data sources and make system recommendations. We build, test, and document dashboards and offer ongoing support as needed for recurring reports.
- Automated Data Collection and Reporting – we eliminate time wasted on manual exporting and preparation of data into your dashboards by automating data flows.
- Analysis and Data Visualization – we surface the patterns and insights in your data by combining, cleaning, and presenting information around common challenges like real-time marketing, customer lifetime value (CLV), and attribution. Our team is qualified to address advanced, predictive insights as well.
Related Case Studies
Please see these real-world examples of how our work helped businesses just like yours.
Apparel Retailer Improves Decision Making
Rapid growth left our client stuck with an inefficient, manual workflow to report and improve website usage and transactions
Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce
A fitness equipment maker sold its product line exclusively through its e-commerce website, but could not attribute revenue to its campaigns due to multiple sub-domains
9 Lessons Learned Implementing Enhanced Ecommerce
Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce has been out of beta since June 2014, giving online retailers and marketers loads of new insights and making life easier for analytics administrators.