“Big Data is all the rage these days. It’s also confusing, intimidating and potentially misleading. Not so when you work with Empirical Path, a longtime MWC partner. We thought it would be helpful to ask Peter Howley, founder of Empirical Path, a few questions that may be on the minds of our CMO friends and let him riff.”
The Stalled, Stuck or Stale blog posed some interesting questions to Peter:
- Why do you get excited about working with marketing data versus other types of data?
- What are the top things brands should keep in mind when analyzing marketing data?
- How do you see the roles of CMOs changing over the next few years?
- What is the biggest challenge you face today?
- What advice would you give to newcomers in the marketing industry?
On the first question, for example, Peter replied in part:
We also discuss our biggest challenge: hiring! Click here for job openings.
We previously collaborated with MWC on their Integrated Marketing Symposium; please see presentation here.