Thank you to the American Advertising Federation for hosting Peter for a presentation on measuring digital campaigns this week!
Peter discussed how to move beyond default, status-quo campaign reporting by counting conversions and segmenting audiences. He showed how to put data into action by testing ideas and sharing insights. For those who attended and asked for links to the tools we featured, please scroll down.
For those who missed the presentation, please see below or click here to view the slides on Slideshare.
Or click here to download the presentation itself and watch far too many slide animations.
Finally, here are links to some of the tools referenced in the presentation:
- Google Analytics
- Clicky real-time web analytics
- Google Website Optimizer split testing
- Webtrends iPhone app
- ClickyTouch iPhone app
- ChartBeat iPhone app
- Analytics App for Google Analytics
- ChartBeat real-time web analytics
- Woopra real-time web analytics and live chat
- Google Analytics Real-time Beta