Empirical Path seeks a full-time or part-time Senior Digital Analyst with strong analytical, writing, marketing, and client service skills to support our offices in Atlanta, GA; Albuquerque, NM and Washington, DC. Remote candidates in the U.S. are more than welcome.
Empirical Path is a web analytics consultancy that has served dozens of media, technology, ecommerce, not-for-profit, ad agency and other clients since 2002. We are experiencing rapid growth as a Certified Partner of Google for a number of products including Google Analytics Premium and Google BigQuery. We are also a partner of Webtrends, Klipfolio and Mixpanel.
The Senior Digital Analyst is responsible for helping our clients understand their audiences, enhance their digital user experience, improve their web marketing, and increase their online conversions. The Specialist will assist multiple engagements at all stages, including:
- Understanding client needs
- Drafting proposals, timelines, and budgets
- Creating Key Performance Indicators
- Configuring data sources to share data with web analytics and business intelligence tools
- Developing and interpreting reports in web analytics and business intelligence tools
- Building dashboards in web analytics and business intelligence tools
- Finding and communicating actionable trends and segments
- Articulating data-driven recommendations
- Answering ad hoc questions
- Identifying opportunities to capture additional user behavior data
- Minimum 4 years of experience creating reports and dashboards with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends, Mixpanel, Parse.ly and other web analytics software.
- Experience importing analytics and other data via APIs into spreadsheets (via AppScript, SuperMetrics, Excellent Analytics, etc.), visualization tools (such as Klipfolio, Tableau, Cyfe, Logi Analytics, QlikView, etc.), and database and data warehouse platforms (such as Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, etc.).
- Proficiency with SQL, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, etc.
- Solid understanding of online marketing channels including PPC, SEO, affiliate programs, social media, email, partnerships, etc.
- Proven written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Deep experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and Google Drive equivalents.
- A dedicated, quiet work area with phone and high-speed web connectivity.
- Availability during 4-8 continuous hours of your choice from 8 a.m. ET to 8 p.m. ET.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- College degree or MBA.
- Web analytics certification or other training.
- Experience with split testing tools such as GA Content Experiments, Adobe Target, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, etc.
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Segment or other Tag Management Systems.
- Understanding of website design, development and publishing.
Please send a cover letter (required) explaining your interest in the position along with a resume to: hr (at) empiricalpath (dot) com
More technical? See our Senior Analytics Consultant opening here.