Our newest partner has a mission we can get behind: "...to help the world learn from their data."
Empirical Path is excited to announce a partnership with mobile and web analytics platform Mixpanel. More than 1,000 businesses use Mixpanel to analyze 12+ billion actions every month to understand how their combined 225 million customers use their products.
Mixpanel sets itself apart from other analytics tools by focusing on tracking funnels composed of actions rather than pageviews, and individuals rather than aggregates. Mixpanel’s interface is easy to use, and simplifies segmenting your data to generate useful reports.
Key features of Mixpanel include:
- Real Time Data - No more waiting for updated data; all data in Mixpanel is real-time.
- Advanced Querying - Mixpanel’s customized approach to analytics allows you to ask any question of your data.
- Conversion Experiments - Identify where you are losing conversions, and run experiments to find a solution.
- Customer Retention - Track and measure user engagement.
- User Analysis - Learn about your users and how they interact with your site.
- Notifications - Keep your users up to date and keep them coming back through scheduled or push notifications.
Three Empirical Path consultants completed training in Mixpanel and learned the ins and outs of implementing, customizing, and interpreting the tool. Now we are among a small group of "consultants who get it" and the only such firm in the Washington DC and Atlanta regions; in CEO Geddes Munson's words: